I guess it's hard for anyone to miss though. Since vanilla WoW, I've been reading comments about the High Inquisitor in almost every cathedral PUG I've ever run. "This is my favorite boss in the game," or "I love this fight," they say. When I flip through fan art galleries, it feels like I can't go through 10 pictures without one of them being of her. Plus, have you ever been to a BlizzCon? I've attended three, and every time, I've seen more than a few girls cosplaying as her.
And who knows why? Maybe it's because we all love Scarlet Monastery. Maybe it's the Sephiroth-effect (white hair + villain = fans). Whatever it is, this relatively minor character commands a huge fan base among players. Because of that, I'm going to show you how to make your character look like her with transmogrification.
- Head Whitemane's Chapeau Boss drop (High Inquisitor Whitemane herself in Scarlet Monastery Cathedral). Easily obtainable with a few farm runs. You can't get your character's hair to hang down like Whitemane's with this hat on, unfortunatey.
- Shoulders Crimson Silk Shoulders Tailoring shoulders. The pattern for these is a world drop, so you may need to look around for a tailor who can make these. If you can't find one, farm Balnazzar in Stratholme for Shroud of the Nathrezim.
- Back No transmogging necessary. Turn your cloak display off.
- Chest Cindercloth Vest Tailoring chest. Even though this is a crafted item, I'd check the Auction House for it first. The pattern is a very rare world drop, so finding a tailor with the pattern may be tough. If you can find someone selling the chest on the Auction House though, you might be able to strike a deal on the price by providing your own mats and being super nice.
- Wrists Earthmender's Bracer of Shattering Quest reward from Escape from Coilskar Cistern. The quest starts with Earthmender Wilda in Shadowmoon Valley.
- Hands Gloves of the High Magus Quest reward from News of Victory, the last in a quest chain that starts with Bring Down the Warbringer! (There is a Horde version, too).
- Waist Black Belt of Knowledge Tailoring belt. Whitemane doesn't actually wear a belt, but in order to make a complete transmog set that you can wear in dungeons, you'll need to match a belt to the outfit. I picked this one because it's dark, unobtrusive, and easy to get made (the pattern is a world drop but not particularly rare). The belt worn by the Blood Elf is the Gossamer Belt, a random world drop. (Whitemane's good twin, Argent Confessor Paletress, wears a belt with the same model as Gossamer Belt.) You may also try something like Girdle of Ruination, which matches the color scheme of Whitemane's outfit.
- Legs Cindercloth Pants Tailoring legs. The pattern for this is a world drop but not quite as rare as the chest. Follow the same tactics for obtaining this as you would the chest.
- Feet Ashwalker's Footwraps Quest reward from Capture the Weapons, another quest in Shadowmoon Valley. (Horde version.)
- Main-hand weapon Invincible Stave Quest reward from Kill the Shadow Council! in Terrokar Forest. This is a relatively short quest chain in Auchindoun. (Horde version.)
- Tabard Tabard of Flame The tabard pictured is a tabard you can get from the WoW Trading Card Game. It looks the best, but it's obviously hard to get. The next best tabard to choose is the Horde-only Sunreaver Tabard. If you're Alliance, I'd give any of the following a try: Tabard of Wyrmrest Accord, Consortium Tabard, or Ironforge Tabard. Edit: There seems to be some dispute about whether or not the Tabard of Flame is still available. From what I can tell, if you can get a hold of one of the cards, it's yours.