This set is going to require some serious farming, largely because it's based around a recolor of tier 8 for druids, the Nightsong set. Because of this, a few of the pieces come from Ulduar. If you don't think you can get a group together to do this zone, fear not! Cross-realm raiding helps considerably with farming these old zones. There are plenty of sites out there that specifically put together cross-realm raids for like-minded people.
- Head There are two different versions of the moon emblem helm shown here. Unwavering Stare drops in Ulduar from Auriaya in 25-man raids, and Cover of the Keepers drops from Auriaya on 10-man. Either one will work for this look, but the Unwavering Stare is a much brighter shade of yellow and matches with the shoulders and robe a bit more closely.
- Shoulders The gorgeous shoulders that are a crowning point of this set are the Shoulderpads of Dormant Energies found in Ulduar. They drop from Flame Leviathan in 25-man mode.
- Back The cloak shown here is a basic brown with a few embellishments -- the colors work perfectly with the rest of the outfit. It's the Cloak of the Coming Night, and it can be found on Vexallus in Magister's Terrace on normal difficulty.
- Chest These gorgeous robes are Phaelia's Vestments of the Sprouting Seed, named after Phaelia, former blogger of Resto4Life. Phaelia announced her retirement from blogging in 2009, and these robes were datamined from the game shortly after. Not only do they have a neat story, they're also absolutely beautiful. The robes drop from Iron Council on 25-man difficulty, but they're also BoE rather than BoP, so occasionally you can find them floating on the Auction House.
- Shirt No need for a shirt here!
- Wrists Bracers don't really matter for this set, because they aren't shown.
- Hands For gloves, I've gone with Ahn'kahar Handwraps, found on Elder Nadox in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom on normal difficulty. The colors and textures go nicely with the rest of the set.
- Waist While there is a matching belt to this look, the belt blends right into the robe. I prefer a belt that actually looks like a belt. After digging around, I found that the Superior Belt does the trick quite nicely. This low-level green can be found on mobs in the 22-to-27 level range.
- Legs While legs aren't really necessary with this outfit, if you're really looking for completion, head to Dalaran and pick up a pair of Wildstrider Legguards for 770 justice points.
- Feet Keep your eyes peeled for Robust Boots, a random, low-level green drop from mobs in the 25-to-30 level range.
- Main-hand and off-hand weapons Most rogues these days are running around with daggers while waiting to get their legendary set. For this look, the dagger that goes best is the Emerald Ripper from Moroes in Karazhan -- it's also a one-handed weapon, so it can be used to alter the appearance of both your main and off-hand weapons. The green and gold blend nicely with the druid look, and the daggers don't really scream "I'm really a rogue!"
While presented here on a blood elf, this look is honestly lovely on leather-wearing classes of any race, druids wholeheartedly included. Simply swap out the daggers for an appropriate staff, polearm, or other weapon, and you're set. While tier sets are lovely, sometimes the recolors can be just as pretty (if not more so) than the original tier sets. If you like the look of a particular tier set but can't stand the color, take a look at the chestpiece of the set on Wowhead
and use the Same Model As tab to see if there are other color combos available.
Remember, just because you play a particular class, you don't have to look the part anymore, thanks to transmogrification! Playing around with non-class looks can be just as much fun as putting together class appropriate sets. And as an added bonus, you're far less likely to see other people wandering around wearing your look!
Patch 4.3 lets you transmogrify your gear to look like any other gear your class can wear -- but you have to collect it first. Check out our coverage of transmogrification and start running those old dungeons!