Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for death knights. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
There are no brand new death knight glyphs.
Glyphs that are changing into new majors:
- Hungering Cold becomes Dark Simulacrum
- Obliterate becomes Enduring Infection
- Bone Shield becomes Icebound Fortitude
- Raise Dead becomes Mind Freeze
- Blood Boil becomes Outbreak
- Frost Strike becomes Shifting Presences
- Rune Tap becomes Unholy Command
- Heart Strike becomes Unholy Frenzy
- Rune Strike becomes Army of the Dead
- Death Strike becomes Corpse Explosion
- Scourge Strike becomes Foul Menagerie
- Blood Tap becomes the Geist
- Howling Blast becomes Tranquil Grip
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!