Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for priests. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
Priest glyphs are confusing. Priests are getting some brand new glyphs and also some switched-around glyphs, such that old glyphs will need to be rediscovered.
Completely new glyphs include:
- Glyph of Confession
- Glyph of the Heavens
- Glyph of Holy Resurrection
- Glyph of Lightspring
- Mind Flay needs to be rediscovered
- Glyph of Shadowy Friends
- Glyph of the Val'kyr
- Glyph of Vampiric Embrace
- Spirit Tap becomes Dark Binding
- Mind Flay becomes Dispel Magic
- Shadow Word: Pain becomes Holy Fire
- Power Word: Barrier becomes Inner Focus
- Flash Heal becomes Inner Sanctum
- Guardian Spirit becomes Leap of Faith
- Shadow Word: Death becomes Mind Blast
- Divine Accuracy becomes Mind Spike
- Dispel Magic becomes Purify
- Shadow Protection becomes Reflective Shield
- Prayer of Healing becomes Spirit of Redemption
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!