Hotfixes! Hotfixes! Get them while they're hot... fixes! Well, actually, given that these were implemented on March 5, but posted late last night, they're probably lukewarm fixes by now. None of these are game-changers, more technical bug-fixes as you'd expect from the first round of fixes after a bug, but there are still some interesting changes.
- Sunreaver Beacon and Kirin Tor Beacon no longer share the same cooldown.
- Shadowy Apparitions will no longer pursue targets that are actively stealthed
- Sleep effects should now break properly when a pet is attacked. (Pet Battles)
- Sunsong Ranch Work orders to plant a crop no longer award gold.
- Players should no longersee or hear chat from other player's NPCs during the introduction to the Isle of Thunder.
There are also some further class changes, and a couple of other bits and bobs, so do hit the break for the full list.