Last night the fansites got a chance to have an open Q&A with Blizzard designers about World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. Curse grabbed a video of the Q&A, embedded above. Some highlights:
- Item Squish is happening. Item Levels are not changing. It's going live with the game unless there's a compelling reason to remove it.
- No new guild perks. They served their purpose in Cataclysm and there's no plans to do more of them.
- The guild system was never designed to make people want to be in a guild. The guild achievement system is designed to recognize the accomplishment guilds have achieved.
- New loot model in flex will scale the number of loot drops based on the number of people in the group who participated in the boss kill and haven't killed it yet during the week.
- Might be accessing Outland through the Caverns of Time. Access Draenor through the Dark Portal.