A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4.7 have been released and posted on the official blog. While the list is pretty small, it includes a few important changes for players, including the fact that world bosses in Mists of Pandaria
are no longer tap-to-faction -- something that was revealed last week
. There's also one particularly nice change for players that like to farm old content.
- Players frustrated with the five instances per hour limit on World of Warcraft accounts should be pleased to note that that number has now been increased to 10.
- Shaman, an issue that caused the visual effect for Healing Rain to persist indefinitely has been fixed.
- All world bosses in Mists of Pandaria are no longer tap-to-faction -- players from both factions can engage the boss at the same time and receive loot.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Resolved an issue where the visual effect for Healing Rain was able to persist indefinately.
- Guerrillas in our Midst: Resolved an issue where General Nazgrim can lose his quest giver status, preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- The Lesson of the Burning Scroll: Players now receive the Master's Flame automatically upon accepting the quest.
- All world bosses in Mists of Pandaria are no longer tap-to-faction. Players from both factions that engage the world boss at the same time are now eligible for loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Each World of Warcraft account can now create a maximum of 10 instances per hour (up from 5).
Siege of Orgrimmar
- Amalgam of Corruption's Unleashed Anger can now reach players that are greater than 10 yards away.
- Siege of Niuzao Temple: A Challenge Gong has been added, allowing players the option to trigger waves of attackers more quickly during the Commander Vo'jak encounter.