- Expect no Oculus Rift or gamepad support at launch.
- The game will not force players to participate in PvE or PvP. In fact, "with both types of activity you gain the same resources for character development."
- The optional PvP will have a mild death penalty: "By MMO standards, it is practically non-existent."
- The gameworld is made up of both large open spaces and small instances. It is not seamless, but it will encourage exploration. At one point during development, "the total area exceeded 50 square kilometers."
- The team is planning large guild battles of "at least 100 players."
- Flying and crafting are both in. Housing is a maybe: The "gods have their own piece of 'property' and it's larger than a hut."
promised earlier this month, the team behind Skyforge has answered another round of community questions on the official forums. The highlights?
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.