Edifier makes some amazing Bluetooth speakers, and the latest to come out of the company are the Edifier e25 Luna Eclipse Bluetooth speakers. The US$199 speakers are smaller and less expensive than the striking Spinnaker speakers we reviewed in 2012, but still deliver solid sound and good looks. We're also giving away a pair of these gorgeous speakers, so read the review and make your entry. If you're not the lucky winner, you can still get a deal on the Luna Eclipse speakers: just use coupon code TUAWLunaEclipse420 when checking out of the Edifier online store and you'll not only get 20 percent of a pair of the speakers, but free shipping as well!
- Price: US$199
- Dimensions: 8.74" high x 4.8" wide x 8.35" deep (22.2 x 12.2 x 21.2 cm)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Power Source: AC (adapter included)
- Connection: Bluetooth, can also use 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Drivers: 3-inch bass driver and 19 mm silk dome tweeter, plus a 3-inch passive bass radiator in each speaker
- Frequency response: Right/Left: 6.1 - 20 KHz, Subwoofer: 30 Hz - 1.58 KHz
- Also included: 3-button remote
Maybe it was the fact that I was listening to Daft Punk while reviewing the Luna Eclipse speakers, but the curved shiny plastic of the speaker cases reminded me of some futuristic helmets that the French house duo would wear. The reviewed speakers were bright red, but also come in a shiny basic black and a nice glossy white.