ZeniMax is back from E3 with a brand-new Elder Scrolls Online ask-us-anything variety pack. Here are the highlights:
- The Craglorn update will be included as launch content when ESO arrives on consoles.
- Dungeon-queueing intentionally locks out overleveled characters for balance reasons, but the devs are working on a scaling system that will eventually adjust dungeons to the leader's level.
- ZeniMax is aware that Enchanting levels slowly. It'll be tweaked in a future update.
- Using Equilibrium to exchange magicka for health to gain Ultimate power isn't considered an exploit but might be revised in the future.
- There will eventually be veteran content that doesn't require grouping.