ASUS Padfone X review: A phone to replace your tablet? Not quite.
ASUS' Padfone X promises seamless switching between phone and tablet modes, but the company's execution doesn't live up to expectations. While some might like the curious combo for its low price tag, most people would be better served by two separate devices.
- Good display quality on both the phone and tablet
- Ample horsepower
- On-contract price is just right
- Switching between phone and tablet modes can be awkward
- Uninspired, clunky design
- Speaker quality leaves much to be desired