Microsoft's Surface 3 is the purest distillation of its hybrid tablet/laptop concept yet. It packs in a healthy amount of functionality for its $499 price, though be ready to pay another $130 for its keyboard.Read Full Review
- The lightest Surface yet
- Extremely versatile as both a tablet and laptop
- Runs all Windows software
- Stylus support is a nice bonus
- Keyboard is another $130
- Entry model has only 2GB RAM
- Not powerful enough for anything beyond basic computing
A cheaper Surface is a welcome thing, and if you’re looking for a single device that is useful every single second of the day, the Surface 3 is it. It’s an excellent execution of the Surface vision.
See All Critic Reviews
I use my Surface 3 both at home and at work and it is a fantastic device. Its portable enough to go anywhere yet still able to perform as a basic home laptop. The only issue I have is that it takes a long...
See All Reviews