Sony's latest smartwatch won't be for everyone, what with its dull design and muted screen. Still, this is currently the only Android Wear device with a built-in GPS radio, making it a smart choice for runners and other athletes interested in tracking their pace and distance.
- Built-in GPS is ideal for runners and other athletes
- WiFi and NFC make this more future-proof than other Android Wear devices
- Relatively long battery life
- Display is easy to read in direct sunlight
- Drab design
- Screen isn't as vibrant as on some other smartwatches
- Not many Android Wear apps currently make use of the GPS, WiFi or NFC