Even though the dust ought to have settled three and a half days later, people all over the country (and world?) are still spending hours in line for an iPhone 3G. It's a tall order for a phone, but clearly people are ravenous -- so here's all the news you need to catch yourself up on the goings on of the past few days.
P.S. -Sick of the iPhone news? Don't sweat it, we'll be live from the Sony and Nintendo E3 keynotes later this morning!
- iPhone 3G first look, what do you want to know?
- Video: iPhone 3G unboxing and first look
- Black iPhone 3G vs. white iPhone 3G... fight!
- iPhone activation servers back online; stock updates from around the world
- iTunes activation servers go down, iPhone 3G customers being sent home unactivated, first-gen iPhone customers stuck with dead iPhones
- Are you having problems with iPhone 2.0?
- iPhone 3G and firmware 2.0: the day after
- iPhone 3G: guts, plants, and free SMS
- iPhone 3G at one million sold and counting, App Store hits 10 million downloads
Software and apps
- Best of the worst: the App Store's hits and misses
- iPhone Dev Team officially Pwns firmware 2.0 on video
- iPhone App Store to host loads of home automation programs
- Apple's Remote: turns your iPhone into a WiFi remote control
- App Store hands-on, notable apps
- 'Official' iPhone firmware 2.0 now available for download, seriously, for real
- Ad network offers promise of revenue for free App Store apps
- Apple says turn-by-turn GPS coming to iPhone, copy / paste not a high priority
- iPhone 3G international launch lineblog
- Meet the world's first ten iPhone 3G owners
- iPhone lines cut off on East Coast and Midwest, west side still rockin'
- iPhone 3G: The Waiting Game: Part II: Redux
- 5th Ave. iPhone Who Farm campers leave store lacking iPhones, dignity