gotten our hands on the latest version of Android (2.2, codenamed Froyo) and put its through its speedy paces. You can catch up on all the action below.
- Clicker.tv brings streaming internet video to your TV's browser; it has a web browser right?
- Google TV turns on at I/O: runs Android and Flash, partnered with Sony, Logitech, and Intel
- Sony Internet TV, DISH first with Google TV this fall; Adobe, Logitech and others along for the ride
- CE-Oh no he didn't!: Sony's Sir Howard says 'when you beat Apple, you're dominating'
- Logitech's Google TV companion box includes smartphone apps, we go eyes-on (updated: video!)
- Foxconn's Tegra 2-powered Android tablet hands-on (video)
- Google's Larry Page says there's 'something wrong' if your Android phone's battery doesn't last all day
- Android Gingerbread is 'planned for Q4 2010'
- Android 2.2 Froyo officially announced
- Google claims Froyo has the world's fastest mobile browser
- Android 2.2 'Froyo' beta hands-on: Flash 10.1, WiFi hotspots, and some killer benchmark scores
- Flash 10.1 for Android beta unveiled: Hulu a no-show, Froyo now a minimum requirement
- Google adding over-the-air app installation and iTunes streaming to Android
- Android 2.2 SDK goes live, developers likely unable to crash Google's download server
- Google Wave opens doors to public, asks old friends for new chance
- Google launches open WebM web video format based on VP8 (update: hardware partners and Microsoft statement)
- Google partnership has GM OnStar exploring Maps, open APIs and more
- Google unveils Chrome web store, Sports Illustrated app impresses
- OnStar reveals mystery partner: Google
- mSpot stores your music* in the cloud, makes it available anywhere**