Finally, the PS4's menacing-looking box has been revealed. More importantly, however, Sony clearly aimed for the Xbox One's throat during its E3 press conference -- especially with software, services and a cheaper retail price. Alongside a friendly policy toward used games and epic title reveals for the PS4, Sony introduced a new PS3 bundle for the fall and more. Get your fix of all the stories from the event by clicking past the break for our full roundup.
Follow all of our E3 2013 coverage at our event hub.
- PlayStation 4 console hardware finally revealed
- Sony PlayStation 4 price: $399
- Sony DualShock 4 hands-on
- Sony PlayStation 4 eyes-on
- Sony announces GTA V exclusive PS3 bundle and headset, coming September 17th for $299
- Sony PS4 will support used games with no restrictions
Software and services
- Sony to bring original programming to PS4 and PSN
- Redbox Instant, Flixster to join Sony's own live event streaming service on PS3, PS4 and PlayStation Vita
- PS4 to require PS Plus membership for multiplayer play
- PlayStation Plus membership will carry over from PS3 to PS4
- Sony will launch cloud gaming service for PS3, PS4 and Vita in 2014
- Sony announces PS Plus edition of Driveclub will be free for a year
- Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 announced for PlayStation 4
- Transistor coming to the PS4, Sony doubles down on indie games
- Quantic Dream's The Dark Sorcerer demo highlights PS4's graphics power
- Elder Scrolls Online coming to the PS4 in the spring
- Sony E3 2013 PlayStation liveblog!
- Engadget and Joystiq's Sony PlayStation pre-event broadcast: live from E3
- Engadget and Joystiq's Sony PlayStation event wrap-up broadcast: live from E3!
- Watch Sony's E3 2013 press conference right here
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation 4