LG Heart Rate Monitor Earphone review: good fitness gadget, poor earphones
LG's new earphones are an interesting way of recording and monitoring your heart rate without strapping something to your wrist. If you typically listen to music while exercising, it's an even better fit. At this price, however, the sound quality isn't quite good enough.
- Accurate heart-rate readout
- Works with iOS and Android smartphones
- Companion app is surprisingly feature rich
- Has a lot of wires for Bluetooth headphones
- Sounds quality isn't great
- Incompatible with normal headphone sockets