Roku's latest Streaming Stick is everything you'd ever want from a streaming device. It's fast, has a rich library of content and it's easy to move around the house. The only problem is that there's no 4K support.Read Full Review
- Fast performance thanks to a quad-coreCPU
- Portable and easy to set up
- Mobile app packs in a lot of useful features
- Tons of streaming options
- No 4K support
- No headphone jack in the included remote
There’s no pressing need to upgrade if you have a good Roku already, and if you’re an Amazon Prime diehard, the Fire TV Stick (and its Alexa-enabled remote) is still a great buy. If your smart TV doesn't cut it, though, this is where your media streamer search should begin.