The Steam Link does exactly what it promises to: Pipe your PC games over a wired or wireless network to a television. It's extremely user friendly and remarkably easy to set up. If you want to play PC games on your couch, this could be a good fit.
- Easy to set up
- Streams high-quality, low-latency PC games to your TV
- Small design helps it blend in with your home theater
- Streaming over WiFi is less reliable
- Windows errors still get in the way of a perfect experience
- Quality depends on your home network