Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch M1
Apple’s M1-equipped MacBook Pro is as zippy as we expected, delivering all of the features we appreciated from the updatedMacBook Air. But even though it’s a bit faster, it may be a hard sell for many professional users who require rock-solid compatibility and a lot of RAM.
- Fast performance
- Long battery life
- Speedy GPU
- Solid keyboard and trackpad
- Gorgeous display
- Limited to 16GB of RAM
- Only supports one external display
- No external GPU support
- Intel software compatibility is still an issue
MacBook Pro 13-inch M1
- Critic Reviews (5)
- User Reviews (2)
- 92AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE5 ReviewsTom's Hardware90A Shot in the ArmThe 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 proves Apple can make a potent processor to power a premium laptop with long battery life. It runs cool and quiet, and even Intel apps work just fine with Rosetta. Now if only we could get a 32GB option for true pros, as well as some more ports.Laptop Magazine100The 13-inch MacBook Pro gets even more powerfulArmed with Apple’s new M1 SoC, the MacBook Pro brings power, endurance and a host of new features in that familiar iconic chassis.Tom's Guide90Peak MacBookThe MacBook Pro with M1 delivers a killer combo of blazing performance and epic battery life, even if the design is too familiar.TechRadar90Apple’s little MacBook Pro gets a big refreshThe MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020) is the most exciting laptop Apple has released in years. The new M1 chip offers exceptional battery life, and in our early testing performance has been excellent. It's just a shame about the old design.The Verge90FLEXING ARMI would happily trade back the seconds of faster rendering time on the Pro for the hours of frustration caused by the Touch Bar. And if you have much more serious performance needs, it seems likely that you might want more than two ports, 16GB of RAM, and only one external display. So this machine is a tweener — an excellent, fascinating tweener, but a tweener nonetheless.
- 95AVERAGE USER SCORE2 ReviewsMike90January 10, 2021Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!"NICEChiranthan100November 18, 2020Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A gadget unicorn - Engadget
More from Apple
- To make matters worse, the employee also filed fraudulent tax returns to try to cover up her ill-gotten gains.