The Surge solves some of Fitbit's problems with better food and sleep tracking, while adding GPS and heart rate monitoring to the mix. But its bulky, utilitarian design and high price will limit its appeal.Read Full Review
- GPS and heart rate monitoring are welcome additions
- Fitbit finally solved its sleep-tracking problem
- Food database is robust and easy to use
- Design is better suited for the gym than the office
- Slightly bulky body and strap
- Pricey for an activity tracker, even one with GPS
The Surge is one of the best devices out there for athletes looking for a feature-packed fitness tracker and who don’t mind the sporty stylings or the high price tag. ... But as Fitbit readily admits, the Surge isn’t a proper smartwatch by any means—and that could be a problem for Fitbit.
See All Critic Reviews
DO NOT BUY!! It breaks after a few months of use.The band itself will peel and bubbles will form underneath the skin of the band. They replaced it 2 times. Costumer service will not give me a new because...
See All Reviews