Fitbit Surge review: a top-notch tracker with a flawed design
The Surge solves some of Fitbit's problems with better food and sleep tracking, while adding GPS and heart rate monitoring to the mix. But its bulky, utilitarian design and high price will limit its appeal.
- GPS and heart rate monitoring are welcome additions
- Fitbit finally solved its sleep-tracking problem
- Food database is robust and easy to use
- Design is better suited for the gym than the office
- Slightly bulky body and strap
- Pricey for an activity tracker, even one with GPS