The Surge solves some of Fitbit's problems with better food and sleep tracking, while adding GPS and heart rate monitoring to the mix. But its bulky, utilitarian design and high price will limit its appeal.Read Full Review
- GPS and heart rate monitoring are welcome additions
- Fitbit finally solved its sleep-tracking problem
- Food database is robust and easy to use
- Design is better suited for the gym than the office
- Slightly bulky body and strap
- Pricey for an activity tracker, even one with GPS
The Surge is one of the best devices out there for athletes looking for a feature-packed fitness tracker and who don’t mind the sporty stylings or the high price tag. ... But as Fitbit readily admits, the Surge isn’t a proper smartwatch by any means—and that could be a problem for Fitbit.
See All Critic Reviews
Battery wise I'm getting about 4 to 5 days of use. compared to my old Fitbit One its not as good. But compared to my old Moto 360 watch it blows it out of the water. I was getting about a days charge o...
See All Reviews