The Hub is the greatest addition to the Harmony family to date. While it's still not the remote we dream of, it's easily the best user-programmable option available.Read Full Review
- Keeps physical and smartphone remotes in sync
- High-quality hardware, easy to program
- More reliable macros than hand-held IR remote
- Relies mostly on IR, which is slow and unreliable
- Programming options aren't as expansive as we'd like
- No API for third-party app compatibility
If you can get past the price tag, the Logitech Harmony Ultimate is the most powerful, simplest universal remote you can get.
See All Critic Reviews
Just bad. The button locations suck, the battery life is poor and the IR emitter is so weak that you almost have to use a level to make sure it's pointing exactly toward the IR receiver. I wish my dog...
See All Reviews