Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 review: a tablet that proves bigger isn't always better
Unless you absolutely need the Note 12.2's extra screen real estate and Remote PC feature, you're better off getting the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition instead, which offers a similar experience for $150 less.
- Great size for consuming media
- Relatively thin and light, given the large screen size
- Remote PC feature works well and is easy to set up
- Too similar to the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, which costs $150 less
- Middling battery life
- Sluggish real-world performance on the WiFi-only model (the LTE version will use a different processor)