Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch
Read Full Review
The refreshed Galaxy Tab 10.1 is stuck in the past. Its specs, mostly unchanged from last year's model, make this a forgettable product. At this price, you're better off looking elsewhere.
- Lightweight, easy to hold
- Built-in IR blaster useful for TV viewing
- Poor display for the price
- Cheap construction, unappealing design
- Uneven performance
- Big drop in battery life from the previous-gen model
AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE
AVERAGE USER SCORE
View All Critic & User Reviews
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (3)
- 65AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsEngadget70Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 reviewThe refreshed Galaxy Tab 10.1 is stuck in the past. Its specs, mostly unchanged from last year's model, make this a forgettable product. At this price, you're better off looking elsewhere.CNET60Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 review: Cute, compact, bMy experience with the Tab 3 10.1 was more frustrating than functional. Even while cutting it some slack for being a midrange tablet that's impressively small and light for a 10-inch device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 fails to make a good case for taking it home.Laptop Magazine50Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 ReviewThe Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 offers a good mix of features in a lightweight design, but its specs and performance simply don't match the price.SlashGear80REVIEWS Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 ReviewThis device is ready to be a lovely addition to your Samsung Galaxy S 4 family ... If you’ve got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, there’s little reason to upgrade – and you might just want to skip this generation if you really enjoy your front-facing speakers which do not appear here in 2013.Digital Versus80Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1Sure, the design is a bit more elegant, TouchWiz has improved slightly and battery life is top-notch, but there are certain higher-end features that are completely missing from the picture, like a Full HD display.Computer Shopper60Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Review and RatingsThe Tab 3 10.1 makes some strides in bench testing, but we ran into some hurdles in day-to-day use: graphics glitches, awkward buttons, and subpar battery life. It's a decent tablet overall, but watch for a price drop (or firmware updates) before diving in.phoneArena70Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 ReviewBrandishing a $399 price point for the base 16GB Wi-Fi model, the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch might seem like a tempting offering, especially when it’s priced below the $500 mark, but seriously, it just doesn’t seem enough to overpower some of the other noise makers in the same category.GSM Arena60Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 review: Third time's theIf you can put its memory woes aside, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is a decent all-around offering, especially at its proposed priced point.Mobile Tech Review60Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 isn't a bad tablet, it's just a bit lacking for the price, and it provides little reason for Tab 2 owners to upgrade.PocketNow60Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 review: overpriced and oThe Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 isn’t a bad tablet. It isn’t a great one either. It lies somewhere, perfectly in between the two. ... Frankly, the third-generation Galaxy Tab 10.1 is out of its league. It’s a mid-range tablet asking for a flagship price.
- 77AVERAGE USER SCORE3 ReviewsEngadget Reader90May 18, 2014Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!The best in its category. We highly recommend it. - EngadgetEngadget Reader70April 14, 2014Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A dependable product that doesn't really stand out from the competition. - EngadgetEngadget Reader70February 13, 2014Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A dependable product that doesn't really stand out from the competition. - Engadget
Internal, Memory card
More from Samsung
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?