Samsung Series 7 Gamer
Read Full Review
Despite suffering a handful of faults common to oversized laptops, the Samsung Series 7 Gamer excels where it counts. Gamers looking for a rig that's easy to relocate won't be disappointed.
- Gorgeous display
- Graphical powerhouse
- Subtle, clean design
- "Gamer Mode" dialisover the top
- LED management software is limited
- Chassisdesign limits port availability
AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE
AVERAGE USER SCORE
View All Critic & User Reviews
Samsung Series 7 Gamer
- Critic Reviews (11)
- User Reviews (1)
- 79AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE11 ReviewsEngadget80Samsung Series 7 Gamer review: the company's firstAt $1,900, the Series 7 Gamer isn't the cheapest oversized rig on the market, but for Samsung, it's an excellent first foray into the category -- even if it does go a little overboard on those "game mode" transitions.CNET80Samsung Series 7 Gamer reviewThe Samsung Series 7 Gamer is huge, expensive, and unattractive, but it's also one of the best gaming laptops that we've seen this year. If you don't mind its beefy 17-inch form, you won’t be disappointed.Laptop Magazine80Samsung Series 7 Gamer ReviewSamsung's Series 7 Gamer marries an Intel Ivy Bridge processor with Nvidia's greatest graphics in a notebook that offers users pure gaming bliss. We just wish it ran cooler.Kotaku70The Samsung Series 7 Gamer Is One Effective, and EThe number of players who need what the Samsung Series 7 Gamer has to offer is probably a small segment of the population. But for those who do need a 17" desktop-replacing, gaming-capable laptop, the Series 7 Gamer wouldn't be a bad choice.Pocket-Lint80Samsung 700G7A GAMER reviewA powerful gaming laptop with a n excellent display that's ideal for movies.TechRadar80Samsung Series 7 Gamer reviewFrom a purely processor to pennies perspective, the Series 7 Gamer is worth the money. Its a gaming machine capable of playing the latest titles at respectable settings. With all its case lights and fancy UI, its a bit like a party guest who arrives overdressed.PC Pro80Samsung Series 7 Gamer reviewPacked to the gills with power, features and with a big, beautiful screen, this is the best entertainment laptop we’ve seen.TechRadar70Samsung Series 7 Gamer reviewThe Samsung Series 7 Gamer is a good laptop that could have - and should have - been great, but ultimately it doesn't do quite enough to justify its steep price tag.PC Authority80Samsung Series 7 Gamer laptop reviewIf you need a powerful home system that you can put away at the end of the day, or a portable entertainment and gaming centre with 3D support, the Series 7 Gamer has plenty going for it. It may be expensive, but for a proper power gaming laptop the price is actually quite reasonable.Expert Reviews100Samsung Series 7 Gamer (700G7A) reviewThe Series 7 Gamer may cost a massive £1,399, but spec for spec it looks better value than its nearest equivalent - Alienware's £2,000 17x. It's an understated no-compromise laptop, and it wins an Ultimate award.Notebookcheck70Review Samsung Series 7 Gamer 700G7A NotebookOverall, the 700G7A deserves a place among the gaming elite. The drawbacks are kept within limits. Samsung has finally a suitable product for avid gamers in its range.
- 80AVERAGE USER SCORE1 ReviewsEngadget Reader80June 24, 2012Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!I enjoy the over-all features and power this laptop has to offer. The one turn-off that might be for some is the bulkiness and slight lack of innovation that Samsung put into their first gaming laptop.But this leaves more to ask for, later.
1920 x 1080
More from Samsung
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Including Amazon's Fire HD 10, Anker USB-C chargers, Samsung storage gear and a Humble PC game sale.