Alienware Steam Machine review: A gaming PC for your living room
The Steam Controller is an innovative, powerful evolution in gamepad design, but it's not very intuitive. Expect to struggle through an arduous learning curve to master its combination of touchpads, gyro sensors and new grips. It won't be easy, but if you put in the time, it's worth it.
- Innovative touchpads enable gamepad control experiences for mouse-heavy games
- Customizable software allows controller to emulate, keyboard, mouse, gamepad and more
- Community profiles make it easy to find a default controller configuration that works for you
- Steep learning curve
- Face buttons are a little small
- Hard to use with non-Steam games