Discussion about

May 28th 2014 2:15 pm

Looking for DSC-RX100... should I wait for Mk III or go for Mk II now?

sort by

3 replies

Depends how bad you want that EVF. I bet you could get a good deal on the MK2 right now if you tried!
1 like dislike

I agree, if you don't need the EVF than go for the RX100II.
1 like dislike

Interestingly enough, I thought I read in initial reviews that battery life is about 30% worse when using the EVF over the LCD screen.

Here is a side by side feature list!

1 like dislike

4 users following this discussion:

  • TgD
  • frankspin
  • dave
  • 12shetty

This discussion has been viewed 3914 times.
Last activity .