Managing editor Dana Wollman, senior editor Nathan Ingraham and reviews editor Cherlynn Low join guest host Devindra Hardawar to discuss Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 recall, Uber's self-driving cars and why the heck Google is making another messaging app.
The Flame Wars Leaderboard
- Allo brings Google's 'Assistant' to your phone today
- macOS Sierra review: Mac users get a modest update this year
- Google's next phones may be much more expensive
- I drove around Pittsburgh in a self-driving Uber
- You can hail a self-driving Uber in Pittsburgh starting today
- US government outlines its policy on self-driving cars
- Samsung recalls the Galaxy Note 7 amid battery fears
- Samsung exec explains 'facts' of the Galaxy Note 7 recall
- US consumer safety group recalls the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Samsung's replacement Galaxy Note 7s will be in stores tomorrow
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.