Senior editor Devindra Hardawar and reviews editor Cherlynn Low join host Terrence O'Brien to dig through the week's biggest news. First they'll talk about two of the biggest new products on the market: the Macbook Pro and the Surface Studio. Then they'll try to figure out what posses a Ubisoft employee to hide a rather graphic image of a vagina in Watch Dogs 2. Lastly the panel will talk about the growing problem of fake news on the internet and what giants like Facebook can do to combat it.
- MacBook Pro review (2016): A step forward and a step back
- Sony suspends player who found a sex organ in 'Watch Dogs 2'
- Microsoft's Surface Studio proves desktops can still be cool
- Google is restricting AdSense ads on fake-news sites
- Google search for 'final election numbers' offers up fake news
- Facebook will also cut off fake news sites from ad money
- Facebook didn't stop fake news because it's afraid of conservatives
- Mark Zuckerberg: over 99 percent of Facebook content is authentic
- Facebook employees are unofficially trying to defeat fake news
- False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and/or Satirical "News" Sources
You can check out every episode on The Engadget Podcast page in audio, video and text form for the hearing impaired.