The Latest in Tomorrow
- The space agency is waiting out a phenomenon known as a solar conjunction, in which Earth and Mars are on opposite sides of the sun.
- Its Snapdragon Satellite partner, Iridium, is now free to work with OEMs and other chipmakers directly.
- The Cornell team behind the technique says sonar is more privacy-conscious and efficient than cameras.
- Euclid is on a mission to observe one-third of the sky, so it can create the most detailed 3D map of the universe ever.
- The SGE update includes additional language support for Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Indonesian.
- The system can train a 175 billion parameter GPT-3 model in under four minutes. It needs just 7.2 seconds for BERT.
- From DMCA takedowns to Content ID filters, labels continue to crack down on online music sharing.
- The agency is set to put Sierra Space’s Dream Chaser through its paces ahead of a planned 2024 launch.