The Latest in Tomorrow
- The INFUSE mission will observe the famous Cygnus Loop, or Veil Nebula, to study how supernovae affect galaxy formation.
- Using data from the InSight lander, two studies found that the red planet's core is smaller and denser than previously thought.
- NASA scientists have yet to open the mission's primary sample container, so there's more to come.
- Lead gasoline emits dangerous neurotoxins that poses a public health risk to people that live near smaller airports.
- The country is planning its first crewed mission in 2025 ahead of embarking on its more ambitious goals.