Post Thumbnail

The above picture is from from Boy Genius Report, who claim they received it from an AT&T Store employee dealing with a customer who said their iPhone 4 had spontaneously burst into flames. As you can see above, the adapter cable is completely melted, and the iPhone's stainless steel antenna ba...

4 years ago 0 Comments
Post Thumbnail

In what should be used by Apple as a testament to the solid construction of their computers, a Swedish man, Anders Norman, suffered a tragedy last Wednesday when his house burned down. To Norman's surprise, his iMac survived the conflagration despite being burned and partially melted. Norman's e...

5 years ago 0 Comments
Post Thumbnail

Merely days after LG put the brakes on sales of its Z1-AE007 laptop due to suspicions of a faulty battery within, yet another lappie in South Korea is making headlines for its overheating, er, abilities. Reportedly, the battery in a P10 computer, produced in 2002, "melted" after inexplicably emittin...

7 years ago 0 Comments
Post Thumbnail

Though you'd probably expect the – ahem –ring in the side of this console to have been caused by an overheating Xbox, in a surprising turn of events, it was actually caused by, well ... idiocy. In his own words, "Well the ethernet cord we had to connect the 360s was too short, so we mo...

7 years ago 0 Comments