- The new players will support lossless audio of the Windows Media variety (don't go screaming FLAC just yet)
- The WiFi is just b/g, so no n, a or x (the sexiest form of WiFi)
- Microsoft is still in the testing phase for battery life and will have numbers "later"
- You can manually sync up the player wirelessly on battery power, but you can't do auto-sync -- you'll need the dock for that action
- All your old accessories are said to work with the new models
- The screens are glass, not plastic
- Green is the new brown... but brown is sticking around on the 30GB models
- You can connect the Zune to an Xbox 360 to create "your own soundtrack"
Zune 2 bits and pieces, plus an in-depth interface video
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.