Engadget's 2019 Back-to-School Guide
The gear you need for the dorm, classroom and everywhere in between.
What to Buy
- ViewIt's now just $50 at Best Buy.
- ViewWhat's the best (legal) way to save money on the software you need for school?
- ViewWhen it comes to culinary technology, what is permitted in a dorm room?
- ViewThere are pros and cons either way.
- ViewBeing good with money takes practice.
- ViewWork smarter, not harder. (No wait, please also work hard.)
- ViewThere are plenty of live and on-demand options for watching shows, movies and sports.
- ViewSpoiler alert: It’s complicated.
- ViewThe image editor is integrated with Apple Photos thanks to a powerful extension.
- View8These sport a refined, yet beefed up output in the company's lightest form factor yet.
- ViewIn addition to product recommendations, we went big on tips and buying advice.
- ViewFrom smartwatches to calorie-counting apps.
- ViewGet around campus in style with these personal EVs.
- ViewMaking and breaking friendships since 1985.
- ViewEssential tools for keeping your life in order and getting stuff done.
- ViewNew school year, new gear.