Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
With the Galaxy Watch 3, Samsung continues to prove it can make a better smartwatch companion for Android phones than Google. Although the Watch 3 is chunkier than its similarly capable Active series, it brings improved sleep and health tracking features and a smaller, lighter rotating bezel. Its battery life could be longer and software could be smoother, but even without upcoming features like ECG, the Galaxy Watch 3 is an excellent smartwatch for Android users.
- Useful spinning bezel
- Good sleep tracking
- Clever activity suggestions
- Improved workout tracking
- Expensive compared to Galaxy Watch Active 2
Galaxy Watch 3
Users - Not yet scored
- Critic Reviews (10)
- 83AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsTom's Guide80The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 brings back the rotating bezelThe Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 ($399) brings a rotating bezel, ECG monitoring and fall detection right to your wrist. It's the best Android lifestyle smartwatch you can get now.Gizmodo90The Android Smartwatch I've Been Waiting ForThe only reason a non-Samsung Android user might want a Wear OS watch over the Galaxy Watch 3 is for NFC payments and Google Assistant. But if those aren’t your top two priorities for a smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch 3 is hands down the best Android smartwatch you can buy right now.TechCrunch80Premium design, features and a price to matchAs with its flagship smartphones, Samsung’s got Apple firmly in its sights, and it’s priced to match. Apple is far and away still the best option for iOS users, but when it comes to Android, not many can compete with Samsung’s premium offering.PC Mag80A classy and feature-rich smartwatch with a focus on your healthWith an ECG app and trip detection, the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 offers significant health-focused upgrades over its predecessors, and is one of the best alternatives to the Apple Watch.Android Authority80The best Apple Watch alternativeNot many other smartwatches are as well-rounded as the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. The hardware and software are better than ever, though Samsung still has some work to do with fitness tracking accuracy.If you're going to buy a premium smartwatch for your Android phone, this is the one you should buy.Android Central80The new best Android smartwatchThe Galaxy Watch 3 offers stunning hardware and a variety of health-focused features, including an ECG and blood pressure sensor. It doesn't have the widest third-party app support, but you'll get good battery life, a bright display, and Samsung's zippy Tizen OS software.The Verge80TIME FOR A CHANGEHopefully, Samsung’s next watch will provide a more substantial improvement over what we experience now, whether that’s through significantly better battery life, additional capabilities, or something else that I haven’t even thought of. But until that arrives, Samsung makes fine smartwatches, and the Galaxy Watch 3 is the finest of them all.TechRadar90The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is another smartwatch hitThe Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 offers one of the best smartwatch experiences on the market, with a dazzling design and top-end spec that allows it to run as smoothly as any other wearable on the market. It isn’t faultless, and its improvements over the original Galaxy Watch are limited, but if the middling battery life or high price don’t put you off this may be perfect for you.phoneArena90Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 reviewThe newly released Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 boasts a premium design, health and fitness tracking capabilities, and even a touch of productivity features. Its LTE version also allows for taking calls without a smartphone. It generally seems like the perfect smartwatch to own this year, whether you're a health-conscious individual or in need of a smartwatch that can easily double as a fashion accessory.Digital Trends80The (other) smartwatch you should buyThe Galaxy Watch 3 is the smartwatch to buy if you own an Android phone.
More from Samsung
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- No one wants a screen protector that develops bubbles after six to eight months.