Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Unless your hands can't accommodate it, the iPhone 7 Plus is probably the iPhone you're looking for. It takes the foundational improvements made to the iPhone 7 and packs them into a body with a crisper screen and beefier battery. While it might seem weird at first, the "zooming" afforded by the dual 12-megapixel cameras around back is handy too, though you'll wind up paying more for it.
- Excellent performance
- Great dual-camera setup
- Longest battery life in an iPhone to date
- It's waterproof!
- No headphone jack
- Same design, three years running
- New home button takes getting used to
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (2)
- 87AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsPC Mag90Apple iPhone 7 PlusAbsence of headphone jack aside, the 7 Plus is the best iPhone you can buy, with more memory than its smaller counterpart and dual cameras that peer toward Apple's future.CNET90Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: The photographer's phoApple's best camera phone pushes the envelope to offer great results, but its full potential hasn't yet been tested.New York Times90IPhone 7 Review: Though Not Perfect, New iPhones KSooner or later, consumers will probably look back at the iPhone’s puberty phase and accept that changes had to be made for the smartphone to mature. I, for one, am looking forward to a future with fewer wires.Wired90Review: Apple iPhone 7 and 7 PlusThe iPhone 7 might not be a revolution, but it might be the catalyst for lots of them. Your phone will be better in a few months, and even better a few months after that. And wouldn’t that be exciting?TechRadar90iPhone 7 Plus reviewIt may not be the upgrade we were hoping for, but the iPhone 7 Plus is still an excellent phone with improved cameras, super slick performance and a handy waterproof, yet familiar design.GSM Arena90Apple iPhone 7 Plus reviewThe future seems bright for the new iPhones and Apple has nothing to worry about. Next year is iPhone's tenth anniversary, so we are sure we'll be treated to yet another pair of competition crushing smartphones. Until then, the iPhone 7 Plus is the best iPhone yet. Time for an upgrade?The Telegraph80iPhone 7 review: An upgrade, but not a revolutionIf you're on the lookout for a new phone - at the end of a contract, for example - the iPhone 7 comes highly recommended, especially if you take tons of photos. If you're unsure, it might be best to wait.Forbes80Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Making A Great Phone EIf you are looking to upgrade from an iPhone 6 or older this is a no-brainer. Do it. If you have an iPhone 6S Plus, are a year in, and are wondering if you should move, you should probably make your decision based on the quality of the camera and if that’s important to you.The Verge90iPhone 7 ReviewUnless you’re ... ready to live the early adopter life, you won’t actually be missing out on much if you don’t get an iPhone 7. This is an iPhone that lays a marker in tech history, and it will serve as the foundation for many important changes to how phones work and integrate into our lives.Alphr80iPhone 7 Plus review: A fabulous phone crying outOverall, Apple has packed an awful lot of great technology into a phone that cries out for a redesigned look. But it's still a great phone, and if you're a committed iPhone user you'll want it.
- 80AVERAGE USER SCORE2 Reviewsjose90August 17, 2017Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!What can I say about the iPhone. Simply the best smartphone ever made.Engadget Reader70June 23, 2017Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A dependable product that doesn't really stand out from the competition. - Engadget
More from Apple
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Our favorite devices from Apple, Google, Bose, Samsung, Jabra and others are all on sale.