Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Not every decision Samsung made when building the Galaxy Note 10+ was a winner, but its blend of excellent performance, an immersive screen and some clever S Pen tricks mean it’s still the best big phone out there right now. If you never felt any affection for the Note line in the past, though, you probably won’t find too much here to that will change your mind.
- Big and beautiful screen
- Top-tier performance
- Some new S Pen features are excellent
- Flexible triple-camera system
- More expensive than previous Galaxy Notes
- The cameras still aren’t great in low light
- Battery life could be a little better
Galaxy Note 10+
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (4)
- 85AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsCNET90The most premium Android phone for your moneySamsung closed the camera gap with rivals and created a top-of-the-line phone for people who want the best Android has to offer.PC Mag80Samsung Galaxy Note 10+The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a big, powerful phone that's good for artists and note-takers.Tom's Guide80The Big-Screen Phone to BeatThe Galaxy Note 10 Plus boasts a huge 6.8-inch display, long battery life and new S Pen tricks in a sleek design, but its cameras aren't the best.TechCrunch80Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ ReviewThe Note 10+ is another good addition to one of the leading smartphone lines. It succeeds as both a productivity device (thanks to additions like DeX and added cross-platform functionality with Windows 10) and an everyday handset.Mashable90Beyond bigThe Galaxy Note 10+ is the best big phone of the year (again), but Samsung plays it safe by not challenging the status quo.Android Central80Almost greatThe Note 10+ is a more refined version of the Galaxy S10+ with a larger battery, a more efficient chipset, 45W charging, and the S Pen. The core experience is largely unchanged between both devices, but there isn't a 3.5mm jack anymore. At the end of the day, picking up the Note 10+ is based on how much you care about the stylus.IGN80Real big, real expensiveThe Note 10 Plus is expensive, but you get a gorgeous screen, endless battery life and complete stylus control.TechRadar90Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus reviewThe Galaxy Note 10 Plus is Samsung's biggest and most powerful phone yet, and its Aura colors almost symbolically reflect smartphone luxury top to bottom. The hand-stretching 6.8-inch display is perfectly paired with the S Pen and an extra-big battery. This is one to get if you want to bask in pre-foldable phone opulence.The Verge90Should You Spend For The Stylus?There’s so much stuff in the Note 10 Plus that it can be dizzying. Samsung’s software just barely manages to contain it all and stay comprehensible. It really does have everything (except a headphone jack). I like some of it and I hate some of it, but none of it is a reason to either buy or skip this phone.Forbes90Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: Past Mistakes FixedStill, for those who need a stylus; or is a fan of Samsung's brand; or love Android but don't trust Chinese brands; the Note 10 Plus will leave you fully satisfied.
- 100AVERAGE USER SCORE4 ReviewsDivyanshu100September 18, 2019Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!This one is pretty awesome ?Pinhead100August 28, 2019Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!Yes, I did try to resist and not get the latest Note iteration, but come on, this thing is drop dead gorgeous. Apple and Google just don't make anything that looks this good! The screen, my God, is stunning. Great battery life and the Android OS can't be beat.Jpalovely100August 23, 2019Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A gadget unicorn - EngadgetDVZE100August 22, 2019Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!If you're coming from 2 generations back, this is a nearly flawless phone. If you've upgraded recently, it's probably nothing to write home about. The lack of a heart rate sensor is a tiny downer, but not a deal breaker. Amazing display, camera, and overall user experience. Definitely an elite-tier phone.