Apple Watch Series 4 Review
Earlier Apple Watches were impressive wearables, but the new Series 4 is the strongest argument yet for wearing a smartwatch. And that’s not just because of bigger, edge-to-edge screen or its improved fitness tracking either. The combination of a more powerful processor and thoughtful, feature-rich software make the Series 4 the most capable wearable around. Solid battery life and potentially life-saving new heart tracking features only sweeten the deal. These improvements will cost you, though: The entry-level, 40m Apple Watch Series 4 starts at $399, or $70 more than the model it replaces. Ultimately though, all of the little improvements have made a lasting impact on the overall Apple Watch experience. If you’re considering buying a smartwatch for your iPhone, this one is worth the splurge.Read Full Review
- Bigger and improved screen
- Long battery life
- Much-improved performance
- Accurate step tracking
- Walkie-Talkie conversations are a blast
- New heart features could save lives
- Talking to Siri is easier
- More expensive than ever
- Transferring LTE service can be tricky
- ECG feature isn't ready yet
- Some watch faces feel like information overload
- Rival watches have even better battery life
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.
We've added this product to our database but we haven't actually tested it yet. If you want us to review it drop us a line and we just might bump it to the front of our reviews queue.