The Fire TV Stick addresses a number of issues we had with the Fire TV and comes with a much smaller price tag. It's not dramatically better than its competitors, but it's certainly not any worse. For $39, it's a perfectly viable streaming-media option, and the best one if you've already bought into Amazon's ecosystem.
- Unobtrusive design
- Vastly improved onscreen keyboard
- Dedicated Prime Video section
- List of apps keeps getting longer
- Still no HBO Go
- Included remote lacks voice search button
- Still some rough edges and inconsistencies in Fire OS