Apple Watch SE
The Apple Watch SE packs plenty of modern smartwatch features into a compact, low-profile package. It’s not the prettiest watch, and its sleep-tracking reports aren’t as insightful as the competition. But for the price the Watch SE is an excellent starter smartwatch for newcomers.
- Powerful OS
- Responsive performance
- Comfortable design
- Comprehensive features for the price
- Sleep tracking lags the competition
- No always-on display
Users - Not yet scored
- Critic Reviews (4)
- 83AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE4 ReviewsTom's Guide70A very good smartwatch, but it feels a bit pricey for what it offerThe mid-range Apple Watch SE is a very good smartwatch and gives you more than the Apple Watch 3, but it feels a bit pricey for what it offers.SlashGear80The Best Smartwatch for MostThe Apple Watch has always benefited from tight integration with iPhone, but it’s feeling more and more capable on its own, as Family Setup illustrates nicely. Meanwhile, those wanting a cohesive smartwatch experience with excellent fitness tracking and great battery life now have a more affordable way to get it, without having to settle on tech from three or so years ago. Those who demand the very most for their wrist will still want to look to the Series 6 for that, but the Apple Watch SE feels far more ready for the mass-market.iMore90Incredible value with a only few things missingThe Apple Watch SE delivers unprecedented value to the user by offering so many of the features you'd expect from an Apple Watch for a lower starting price.Wareable90A great buy with few compromisesIt’s not the best Apple Watch, but it's the most easily recommendable. The Apple Watch SE is anything but a ‘cheap Apple Watch.’ It brings the brilliant core experience that most people want, for less. It frees the Series 6 to become a more aggressive health watch, while enabling more people to enjoy the excellent fitness and sport tracking features, apps, smarts and Apple Pay.
More from Apple
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Santa Clara Valley employees have to come in every Tuesdays, Thursdays and a day set by their specific team.
- Components from the island must list "Chinese Taipei” or “Taiwan, China” to comply with local rules.